My genetic code.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Jam & Jerusalem. Brilliant characters, acting and writing. Feel good and funny TV at its best. IMO. If you haven't seen it, go watch it. I'll wait. I have all day. :)
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Mojo Jojo - Evil scientist monkey bad guy in Powerpuff Girls. I chose it as my username on Bebo and it kind of stuck.
Jojo - Because my name is Joanne.
Jo - See above.
Bitchtits - I was doing a thesis on radiation dose to the breasts in certain radiographic examinations (boy that was a fun 6 months) and my friends found this hilarious because I ended up knowing a lot about boobies. One of them called me 'Bitch tits' one day prompting me to almost choke on my cup of tea with laughter. It stuck for a few months but it fizzled out. Thanks be to Jesus.
J-Ho - A dancefloor invention. That Slumdog Millionaire song 'Jai Ho' was popular at the time. This one has stuck.
Yohanne - Mexican guy I worked with couldn't pronounce my name properly. One friend still refers to me as this.
I have a rough outline of what the next 5 years will be like. It goes a little something like this:
- Get loads of experience in radiography. Get better.
- After a year or so apply to work in the UK. Preferably London or Edinburgh.
- Spend about a year working in the UK. Be English for a while.
- Emigrate to Australia. Be an Aussie for a while.
- Never come back.
- Oh, and a strapping boy would be nice. :P
Can't see much further than that to be honest.
- Learn an instrument at some point in my life.
- Get my drivers licence.
- Intend to marry should the right opportunity present itself.
- I see kids. 2/3 of them.
- I see a nice a nice car and a nice house somewhere picturesque.
- Win €3,000,001 on the lottery. No more. No less.
- Meet Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders. Or Stephen Fry. Or Hugh Laurie.
- Be a happy idiot.
Basically, I just want to make enough money to do the things I really want, like traveling, buying crap, going to concerts, buying clothes, traveling, buying more crap, traveling........You get the picture.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Shirley Manson. Singer in Garbage. Rock chick. Red hair (the good kind- not like mine). Wears what I wish I could wear. Uber cool. Scottish. Actress. Funny.