Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 6 - Favorite super hero and why

Hands down the Powerpuff Girls. My nickname is Mojo-Jojo for the love of lucifer. I used to watch it all the time in primary school. This was back when Cartoon Network was still somewhat decent (Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog- I'm sorry but the shit they show kids today, no wonder they all have ADD).
Anyway, anyway, anyway, yeah the Powerpuff Girls kicked ass and took names. Literally. The violence portrayed is appalling. They LITERALLY kick the SHIT out of those bad guys. Broken bones, smashed teeth, blood everywhere. I'm surprised I was allowed watch it at all.

So the deal is that Professor Utonium wanted to make "the perfect little girls" by using "sugar... spice... and everything nice." But, tit that he is, he accidentally spilled some Chemical X into the mixture which resulted in the girls each having superpowers. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. Girl Power and all that. Thrilling stuff. Wow, I did not think I was going to have this much to say on this topic.


No comments:

Post a Comment