Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 5- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Ok these challenges can't all be winners I suppose.

Many's a place I've been. I've been here. I've even been over there. I'm working on everywhere as we speak.
But I do so love the city of New York. I spent last summer working as a waitress in a restaurant in Queens. It was the best summer of my life. Not because of the waitressing thing. I hated that. Working double shifts, on my feet all day and being nice to arseholes for shit tips? No, it was the best summer ever because of where I was and who I was with. It's an amazing city and I will live there one day. So here she be:


As a side note. We happened to be downtown when we came across Mariah Carey filming a music video outside the Plaza:



No comments:

Post a Comment