Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned?

  • To stop expecting things to fall into my lap.
  • It's much worse to regret not doing something than doing something.
  • Be positive- things will work their own way out.
  • The meaning of the words quagmire and quixotic.
  • That The Veils are a great band and the lead singer has the most amazing blue eyes second only to Hugh Laurie's.
  • Some good jokes. Like this one: 

    A rich man and a poor man are buying birthday presents for their wives. The rich man says “I got my wife a brand new BMW and a diamond ring. That way, if she doesn’t like the ring, she can return it in the BMW and she’ll still be happy. The poor man replies “I got my wife a pair of slippers and a dildo. That way, if she doesn’t like the slippers, she can go fuck herself”.

No comments:

Post a Comment