Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear various corrupt bankers and retarded politicians that bankrupted Ireland,

Thanks to your fuck ups, this country is drowning in 50 billion of debt, which as you know (or do you? I am clearly addressing monkeys here) has caused a moratorium on recruitment in the Health Service Executive, which means that after 4 years of study and a bachelors degree in radiography, I am left unemployed having to volunteer my services in a busy x-ray department for no money just so I don't lose the skills and knowledge I spent so long attaining. This does wonders for one's self-confidence, I can assure you. Alas, I'm left feeling rather low and wondering when does my life start??? But enough about me. How was the holiday in Marbella? You look like a fucking orange.

Yours in unfathomable detestation,
J.O.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment